From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Fixes Spiky Shield Sky Drop glitch, Poké Pelago end of month bug, evolution move bug
||This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Pokémon Sun and Moon logos
A patch for Pokémon Sun and Moon that brings the game up to version 1.1 is now available on the Nintendo eShop. This patch fixes a number of bugs. Battle Videos saved prior to the update cannot be played or shared.
It fixes the following glitches:
- A glitch involving Spiky Shield and Sky Drop that caused the user of Sky Drop to unable to use moves or switch out if it faints due to damage from Spiky Shield.
- A glitch that caused all activities in the Poké Pelago to complete if the date changed to a new month.
- A glitch that caused a game crash if the player used an Evolution item, with that item being the last item in their Bag.
- A glitch that sometimes prevented Scatterbug from learning Egg Moves.
- A glitch that allowed Eggs to be given items under some circumstances.
- A glitch ending the tournament when pre-registered for an online Friendly Competition (e.g. entry gets canceled or the Battle Teams get unlocked).
|“ Version 1.2 includes fixing these issues:
- Pokémon being unable to attack and switch when Sky Drop is used and when knocked out by damage done by Spiky Shield.
- A glitch in Poké Pelago when entering a new month.
- A rare case where the game ends after using an Evolution item as the last item in your Bag.
- Scatterbug sometimes not learning Egg Moves.
- Eggs sometimes being able to be given items.
- A glitch ending the tournament when pre-registered for an online Friendly Competition (e.g. entry gets canceled or the Battle Teams get unlocked). ”