Special version of Pokémon X and Y to be playable at 12 Aeon Malls
A special version of Pokémon X and Y will be playable at 12 different Aeon Malls in Japan between Aug. 20 and Sept. 1, 2013. They will have exclusive content, including Mega Evolutions.
On Aug. 20 and 21, they will be playable at these locations -
- Aeon Mall Ishinomaki (in Miyagi)
- Aeon Mall Niigata Minami (in Niigata)
- Aeon Mall Kasukabe (in Saitama)
- Aeon Lake Town mori (in Saitama)
- Aeon Mall Dainichi (in Osaka)
On Aug. 24 and 25, they will be playable at these locations -
- Aeon Mall Sapporo Hassamu (in Hokkaido)
- Aeon Mall Fujinomiya (in Shizuoka)
- Aeon Mall Takanohara (in Nara)
- Aeon Mall Kurashiki (in Okayama)
- Aeon Haebaru-ten (in Ryukyu)
On Aug. 31 and Sept. 1, they will be playable at these locations -
- Aeon Mall Musashi Murayama (in Tokyo)
- Aeon Mall Fukuoka (in Fukuoka)
Each location will be open between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.. The events are divided into two different corners. The Pokémon X and Y Trial Corner is when players can play a version of Pokémon X and Y that differs from the versions that will be released on Oct. 12. All participants will receive a special gift. The Pokémon X and Y Rally Corner is a rally where the player can enjoy the world of the game, and if they reach the goal that is set, they will receive a special gift.
Thanks to bluesun for the translations.