Talk:Return trip to Sinjoh Ruins possible
I did this with the Hall of Origins Arceus first- you can do the visits in any order it seems (the presence of Cynthia isn't keyed to which Arceus you use either- simply whether or not this is your first visit). Though I'm confused why this is only now reaching the news here, as it's been known for months that you could make two trips like this. --Toksyuryel 09:18, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
- Same! I Found Out About it Ages Ago But By Accident! Didn't Announce it Because I Wasn't Sure If It Was Worth Posting On Bulbapedia/Bulbanews. It Is Possible To Do It A Third Time But You Need To Use A Alternatly Generated One. Specifically One That Has Been Created With Pokésav. --Manaphy1 10:59, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
- What specifically did you use? I tried using a Pokesav'd Arceus that had nothing to do with either events (Caught in Distortion World and crap lol) and it didn't work...? DETAILS. We need details dammit!
- And yeah, I did it with Hall of Origin Arceus first too. It's been up on the Sinjoh Ruins talk page since uh... January or so now? Maybe before that? :\ I never had an opportunity to test it further until the English release though, only had one copy on SS and I didn't get any photographic proof of it with either events, so. Tina 15:24, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
- By the way, this isn't new news. Serebii discovered this long ago.
I only just found out, I am so glad this was posted! This IS News to the none Serebii viewer / the newcomer. The shock on my face is amazing right now JimmyDucky 22:38, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
- You Need To make An Arceus That Was Obtained At Pokémon Event 10. Date Obtained Shouldnt Matter And The O.T Shouldn't Really Matter (I Put SPR2010 As The O.T). Also It Needs To Be Obtained Using A Wonder Card Mailman. I'll Put A Details Card Of It On My Page If You Need To Know. --Manaphy1 19:53, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
- Could you please not capitalize every single word in your sentences? It makes them really hard to read. --Toksyuryel 00:03, 8 April 2010 (UTC)
- This is old news. Serebii discovered this months ago and he's not given any credit here. Seriously, this is still a news article? Missingno. Master 11:50, 8 April 2010 (UTC)