From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
'Undaunted' to be released Aug. 18
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Third_American_TCG_set_announced_(updated)] Third American TCG set announced (updated)[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Third_American_TCG_set_announced_(updated)"> Third American TCG set announced (updated)</a>
Update: Images added, courtesy of ToyWiz, Previews World, and Croftminster.
Online trading card retailers Magazine Exchange and Collector's Cache have revealed information on the upcoming TCG set, Undaunted. The set is scheduled for release on August 18th.
The set will consist of ninety cards; six are Pokémon Prime (Raichu, Umbreon, Espeon, Scizor, Houndoom, and Slowking) and four are LEGENDs (Kyogre/Groudon, Rayquaza/Deoxys). Other known cards in the set include Ruins of Alph and Legend Box. Theme decks for this set will be Daybreak (featuring Espeon) and Nightfall (featuring Umbreon), each of which will include a booster pack and a deck box. Also to be released is a three-booster blister, which will include a Lapras (or possibly Shuckle) promotional card.
Complete press release
No Challenge Too Great, No Battle Too Fierce: HS—Undaunted
The greatest Trainers are those who are fearless in the face
of battle. And that’s you! In the Pokémon TCG: HS—Undaunted
expansion, you’ll discover battle-ready Pokémon just waiting to be
summoned by the fearless Trainer in you! The powerful Rayquaza
and Deoxys become a Pokémon LEGEND to be reckoned with...six
Pokémon—from Raichu to Umbreon to Slowking—join the ranks
of Pokémon Prime...and Stadium cards like the Ruins of Alph and
Trainer cards like Legend Box change every player’s strategy. Are
you ready to be Undaunted?
HS—Undaunted features 90 new cards and remains compatible
with previous releases.
• Exciting new Pokémon LEGENDs—Kyogre with Groudon and
Rayquaza with Deoxys!
• Six Pokémon Prime, including Raichu and Slowking
• Brand-new Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards with new
• Features two theme decks built around the Sun Pokémon Espeon
and the Moonlight Pokémon Umbreon
• Each theme deck now contains a BONUS booster pack and a deck
box for storing the deck!
• Holographic parallel set for players and collectors alike
• 90 cards in all!
In Stores August 18th, 2010!