From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
ポケモンレンジャーと蒼海の王子: Pokémon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea
- Thursday, December 8, 2005
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Title_of_the_2006_Pok%C3%A9mon_movie_revealed] Title of the 2006 Pokémon movie revealed[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Title_of_the_2006_Pok%C3%A9mon_movie_revealed"> Title of the 2006 Pokémon movie revealed</a>
The title of the 2006 Pokémon movie was revealed earlier today on the TV Tokyo children's program, Oha Star, hosted by Kōichi Yamadera: ポケモンレンジャーと蒼海の王子 Pokémon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea.
The full title of the movie is 劇場版ポケットモンスターアドバンスジェネレーション ポケモンレンジャーと蒼海の王子 - Theatrical Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation: Pokémon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea. As with previous movie titles, there is an unusual word in the title: 蒼海 blue waters. It is typically read sōkai, but is here given the reading umi, as in sea or ocean.
Two posters have been revealed: one depicts Kyogre and a blond Pokémon Ranger, the other depicts Pikachu riding on Wailmer.
- With the series title Advanced Generation, it is assumed that Satoshi will be the main character.
- The stage is the sea.
- The main Pokémon could be Kyogre, though it could also be an as-yet unrevealed Pokémon.
- Does the blond male Pokémon Ranger hold the key?
- Is the Wailmer a Pokémon of the blond male?
- The teaser starts off in a laboratory-like place - a submarine?
- "Far, far away, somewhere in this sea, a legendary Pokémon that no-one has seen before is sleeping..."
- Exploring the seabed? Then suddenly a school of Remoraid and Luvdisc cross the screen, and right in front, Kyogre appears.
- Then the scene changes to the beach, where the blond male Pokémon Ranger is using a capture styler to capture the Mantine in the sea, jumping from one to another.
- Ranger: "Capture: On!"
- Satoshi and Pikachu appear.
- Satoshi: "That's a Pokémon Ranger...?"
- Holding on to the Mantine as if like a hang-glider, the Pokémon Ranger goes into the sea.
- Ranger: "I'm counting on you! Mantine!"
- A mysterious orb drops to the bottom of the ocean as the title is revealed: Theatrical Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation: Pokémon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea.