From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
|Welcome to Bulbanews, Ho-News!!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
Policies and guidelines
- If a problem is found, please contact Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief Argy or Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief TTEchidna.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To learn how to upload images correctly, see this guide. To activate your account at the Archives, please log in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
Thank you and have a good time contributing!
...please... don't... fail so hard.
You're doing it wrong on so many levels, I don't know even where to start... All I can ask is... what the heck man? Enthusiasm's great and all... but there's an issue of style. You can't just post ridiculous random... trash. Seriously, Gold, Sliver, and Crystal? SLIVER? S_IL_VER. Argentum. Ag. Most conductive metal of them all. TTEchidna 07:47, 2 October 2009 (UTC)
- If you wouldn't mind, take a look at the welcome above and learn Bulbanews style before contributing. That newest draft of yours was not written correctly at all. Perhaps looking through published articles will also help you find your muse. —darklordtrom 07:56, 12 October 2009 (UTC)